My mind is focused on the good, the upcoming:
- in 4 days, Austin and I will celebrate our one year anniversary (!!!)
- in 1 week, Marin will be back in my life for a weekend
- in 1.5 weeks, Isabelle will come to visit again
- in 23 days, I will be swaying to the breeze with friends in O’ahu
I still have a bunch of things to do, of course, but I can barely contain my excitement because:
- It’ll be so nice to have two of my closest friends ever by my side again; it sure beats Skype attempts and lagging texts/gchats
- I’m really surprised about how far Austin and I have come as partners, honestly.
- I have been wanting to visit Hawaii ever since I first saw the A Very Brady Sequel in the 90’s (I know, you’re thinking that movie?!, but it’s THE TRUTH)
- I get the chance to bask in beautiful scenery
- My friends are getting married! They are the cutest and funniest thing ever, and it is such an honor to witness them get #hitched4life
- DRINKS ON THE BEACH AND SWIMMING IN A NOT-FREEZING OCEAN, zomg.
Also, I’m not going to lie but I went ape-shit bargain hunting for cute and cheap bikinis and I am so excited to wear these suckers and just LOUNGEEEE.
Get me out of my cubicle, NOW.